Camp dates: Sunday, July 9th – Friday, July 14th
(6 days & 5 nights)
(6 days & 5 nights)
Dates/Items of Interest:
- Camp space is limited to the first 100 campers.
- Camp will close June 18th –or-- when we reach 100 campers. We will maintain a waiting list. If you are on the wait list but there are no openings your money will be refunded.
- A deposit of $ 65 will reserve your student’s spot now.
- Camp Cost:
- $175 if paid in full by May 28th
- $195 after May 28th
- All camp money is due no later than June 18th.
- No refunds after June 18th.
- Fundraiser #1 – 04/16 - Easter Sunday
- Youth will prepare & sell breakfast tacos at LVUMC services.
- Sign up begins April 2nd.
- Fundraiser #2 – 04/30 – Youth Sunday
- Youth will sell BBQ tickets in sets of 5.
- Tickets will be available on April 2nd.
- Tickets and/or Money is due no later than April 23rd.
- Other Fundraisers may also be planned
- Mandatory Parent meeting:
- Wednesday, June 21st at 7:30PM OR
- Sunday, June 25th at 1pm
- Come and get your camp questions answered.
- A packing list will be made available at this time.
- Sunday – July 9th
- CHECK IN at the church at 1:15pm.
- Be sure to bring medications in a gallon bag and check them in with the nurse.
- Please do not pack camp items in trunks or tubs.
- Friday – July 14th
- We will be returning to LVUMC at approximately 3:30pm.
Transportation - To keep costs down for everyone we need volunteers to transport youth to camp on Sunday AND back home again Friday.
Twin Oaks Ranch is located at:
100 Marks Overlook
Buda, TX 78610
From our church the trip is 62 miles. We caravan as a group, but we are in need of drivers. If you can help, please contact Gary Lewis at 210-912-5587 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gary Lewis - Transportation
Diana Higginbotham - Fundraising
******************Please Read the Rules of Conduct ********************
- A positive, cooperative attitude is expected.
- Do NOT bring a cell phone or any other electronic device or shaving cream, silly string, expensive jewelry, knives/weapons of any kind or size.
- Be a good steward of the camp. Leave it as good as or better than you found it.
- The schedule will be followed at all times by all campers. Be on time for all events. Bring your Bible and notebook or folder for sessions, workshops, and worship.
- At no time are the guys allowed in the girls’ dorm, and vice versa.
- Go to sleep at the proper time. Do not leave your dorm at night without your counselor’s permission.
- Name tags are to be worn visibly for all meals and sessions.
- All language will be of appropriate Christian character and used to encourage and build up others.
- Late arrival and early departures must be approved ahead of time by the Youth Pastor and total cost of the event will be paid by each registrant regardless of the amount of time spent at the event.
- Members of the camp staff are there because they care about you. Listen to them and follow directions.